Ruth McLees fine art and textiles
Name: Ruth McLees
Qualifications: BA (Hons) Fine Art, UWIC Cardiff
Brief Description of Work
Create portraits & landscapes using transparent glazes, resins, paint and textiles – creating richly toned and multi-layered paintings.
Able to teach
- Drawing & painting skills, exploring materials and combining science & art.
- Project management for artists / creatives.
- Numerous workshops with adults & children.
- Creative Drawing Tutor, Community Workshop Leader.
- Visiting Tutor & Lecturer at various colleges & universities.
- Have run workshops at Craft in the Bay, Model House & Llantarnam Grange Arts Centre..
Able to work in the following sectors:
- Further / Higher Education
- Community Settings