Rhian Halford circus skills
Name: Rhian Halford
Qualifications: BA Degree (Hons) Theatre Practice (Circus)
Diploma level 3 in Childcare, Learning & Child Development
Brief Description of Work
Ground based circus skills.
Able to teach
- Juggling (scarves, balls, clubs, rings).
- Diablo, flower sticks, hula hoops, poi, stilt walking,.
- Pedal go/fun wheel bikes, acrobalance (human pyramids).
- Professional experience working with NoFit State Circus since 2004 providing outreach and in-house workshops.
- I am one of their regular youth circus trainers and have been since their youth programme started in 2011.
- Freelancer providing workshops at community events (Eisteddfod, Gwyl Fach y Fro, Tafwyl, Menter Caerdydd, Menter Caerffili).