Pauline Williams fine art
Name: Pauline Williams
Qualifications: BA (Hons) Fine Art
Brief Description of Work
A fluid and dynamic style of painting and drawing, representing the landscape with its moods and the continuous challenge of portraiture.
My approach is to create textures and vibrancy of my chosen media.
Able to teach
- Extensive range of painting techniques.
- Life drawing & portraiture.
- Painting & drawing outdoors – en pleine air techniques
- Life drawing – providing guidance of drawing techniques, human proportions and tone.
- Looking at the Masters – creating a visual response to classical art masters.
- Portraiture, Experimental pen & ink drawing.
- Landscape painting outdoors.
Able to work in the following sectors:
- Further / Higher Education
- Community Settings