Michael Goode art and printmaking
Name: Michael Goode
Qualifications: BA (Hons) in 3D Design (Ceramics & Furniture), Edinburgh College of Art
Siaradwr Cymraeg / Welsh Speaker
Brief Description of Work
Artist / printmaker working in variety of printmaking techniques: lino, collagraph, drypoints & screenprinting – focus on advertising, landscapes, seacapes and architecture.
Studying for an AS in Photography at Cardiff & Vale College.
Able to teach
- Various printmaking techiques, drawing & painting, mixed media, photography, mosaics
- Have worked in various primary and secondary schools including teaching GCSE Art & Design, and Design Technology.
- Have run children & adult workshops for Penarth Pier Pavilion, Menter Caerdydd a Bro Morgannwg, Vale of Glamorgan Council, GEA Systems, Menter Iaith RCT.
- Criw Celf printmaking tutor at Y Pant Comprehensive, Pontyclun.
Able to work in the following sectors:
- Further / Higher Education
- Community Settings