Kara Seaman printmaking
Name: Kara Seaman
Qualifications: BA (Hons) Graphic Fine Arts,
University of East London
PGCE, University of Wales Newport
Brief Description of Work
Creates original prints of animals using collagraphs, monoprints & cyanotypes.
Small sculptural papier mache animals & animal heads
Able to teach
- Printmaking: collagraphs, woodcuts, linocuts, monoprints (with a press) stamps, press prints, cyanotypes, monoprints, drypoints.
- Lantern making, papier mache.
- Community arts projects with Swansea Print Workshop.
- Runs two printmaking classes & internships in printmaking.
Able to work in the following sectors:
- Further / Higher Education
- Community Settings