Claire Cawte feltmaking and textiles
Name: Claire Cawte
Qualifications: BA (Hons) Contemporary Textiles Practice
Brief Description of Work
Textile artist specialising in natural materials inspired by cultural and tribal costumes, adornment & decoration.
Designer & maker of sculptural art & functional accessories.
Able to teach
- Felt making, plant dyes, hand embroidery, fabric manipulation.
- Activity specialist at Atlantic College.
- Big Ideas Wales entreprenuerial role model.
- Taught all ages from primary to older people.
Able to work in the following sectors:
- Further / Higher Education
- Community Settings